Also known as
- Ranveli Island Resort Villingilivaru Island
- Ranveli Village Hotel
- Ranveli Village Hotel Villingilivaru Island
- Ranveli Village Villingilivaru Island
- Ranveli Village Hotel South Ari Atoll
- Ranveli Island Villingilivaru Island
- Ranveli Island
If you require a visa to enter the country, your property may be able to help with the supporting documents needed to obtain one. To learn more, you can reach out to the property via the contact details included on your booking confirmation. The property may charge for this assistance, even if you end up cancelling your reservation. All arrangements are solely between the property and yourself.
Children under 12 years old are not allowed in the swimming pool without adult supervision.
Children under 12 years old are not allowed in the spa without adult supervision.
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments and can be made by contacting the property before arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: USD 150.00
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per child: USD 75.00 (from 2 to 11 years old)
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: USD 150.00
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: USD 75.00 (from 2 to 11 years old)
- Floatplane transfer per adult: USD 395 (roundtrip)
- Transfer service fee per child: USD 215 (roundtrip), (from 2 to 11 years old)
The fitness facility is accessible for USD 5 per person, per day
Buffet breakfast is offered for an extra charge of USD 12.50 for adults and USD 12.50 for children (approximately)
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.