All hotels in Manuel Antonio, Costa Rica

3 stars
Main Road to Manuel AntonioManuel AntonioPuntarenas6350Costa Rica, 800-491-6126
Price GuaranteePrice Guarantee on hotel bookings. If you find a better price on exactly the same stay, we’ll either match it or give you a coupon. Click below for details.
Good3.7 / 5
  • Great place close to everything. Staff was very friendly and helpful. Had spider monkeys…Jul 19, 2016
  • Great view of the coast. Staff was excellent and porter took our bags to the room. Path…Feb 11, 2016
48See all 48 Hotels.com reviews
From 130 reviewsTripAdvisor Traveller Rating

Hotel Info: 866-539-8117

from $91
  • Comfort Room, 2 Single Beds, Private Bathroom, Courtyard View
  • Standard Family Garden View
  • Standard Garden View
  • Swimming Pool View Room
  • House, 2 Queen Beds (Tiki Room)

At a glance

Arriving/leaving

• Check-in time 3 PM-10 PM
  • Check-out time is 1 PM
  • Express check-out
Airport shuttle service is available during limited hours. Contact the property in advance to get details.

Required at check in

• Credit card or cash deposit required

• Government-issued photo ID required

• Tabulia Tree Hotel & Villas Manuel Antonio
  • Tabulia Tree Villas
  • Tabulia Tree Villas Manuel Antonio

Policies

The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.

Optional extras

Airport shuttle service is offered for an extra charge of USD 180 per vehicle (one way)

Beach shuttle service is offered for an extra charge

In the hotel

Food and drink
  • Free full breakfast
  • Restaurant
  • Bar/lounge
  • Room service (during limited hours)
Things to do
  • Beach shuttle (surcharge)
  • Outdoor pool
  • Wedding services
  • Multilingual staff
Facilities
  • Number of buildings/towers - 2
  • Safe-deposit box at front desk
  • Garden

• Connecting/adjoining rooms available
  • Access via exterior corridors

Special features

Dining

Bambu Jam - This restaurant specializes in international cuisine. Happy hour is offered. Open daily.

Tabulia Tree Hotel and Villas, Manuel Antonio’s small print

• Tabulia Tree Villas Manuel Antonio

Policies

Optional extras

Beach shuttle service is offered for an extra charge

We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.

Recent reviews

Good 3.7 /5 from 48 reviews

Excellent4.0 / 5
Great hotel for the price.
The great hotel for the price. Very rustic, but exactly what I wanted. My son, five years old, loved it there. They were very accommodating with him.
3 night family trip
Great Hotel!
the hotel is very comfortable, with excellent service. It is not close to the beach or the park. That is the one con. Overall, a very nice stay at Tabulia Tree Hotel
2 night romance trip
Good3.0 / 5
This hotel was pretty good
The experience was overall good. When we first arrived the staff put us in a room that we didn't originally pay for. It was an uncomfortable situation trying to clarify this. I payed for the standard room and got another type which I didn't like very much because there were 2 rooms; one had the air conditioner and the other a tiny fan. So one room was hot while the other was freezing. Non of the rooms provide a refrigerator as we expected except the Tiki rooms which are more expensive duplex types. The walk up the hill didn't bother us. THis was part of the 'experience'. After my persistent questioning about the room I should have received the staff kindly changed our room to the tiki room without charging us more. This was very nice and we were happy. Great balcony, very roomy with a big fridge. The breakfast was very good. I was hoping for pancakes every morning for the kids the rest was good.
4 night trip
Fair2.0 / 5
dump
I didn't enjoy my stay at all. The rooms r in the woods. Not that clean. There were animal's jumping on the roof in the middle of the nights. About 5min drive to the beach. I would recommend staying somewhere else. There r much nicer places in Manuel Antonio.
2 night business trip
Spring Vacation
The hotel is nice, the service was super, the only thing I can say is that the bathroom does not have enough ventilation. needs a microwave. Everything else was fine for us. location, service ahhh the hotel is still going through some changes so I think it will get better and better, I will come back definitely I just hope they make those 2 changes... the hotel rooms where all the way up but we had no problem with it. Thank you Tabullia and to all the people who made our staying a nice vacation. they will help us with the tours I did not need to booked them ahead of time.. very pleasant environment!
11 night trip

Tabulia Tree Hotel and Villas, Manuel Antonio

Is the description of this hotel not correct? Tell us