Also known as
- Best Western Europe Hyères
- ibis Styles Gare Opening January 2016
- Best Western Europe Hyeres Hotel Spa
- ibis Styles Hyeres Centre Gare (Opening January 2016)
- Best Western Europe Hyères HYERES
- ibis Styles Hyeres Centre Gare Hotel
- Best Western Hotel Europe Hyères HYERES
- Best Western Europe Hyeres Hotel
- Best Western Europe Hyeres
- ibis Styles Hyeres Centre Gare Opening January 2016 Hotel
- ibis Styles Gare Opening January 2016 Hotel
- ibis Styles Hyeres Centre Gare Opening January 2016
Guests must reserve parking spaces in advance of arrival. Please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation.
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments and can be made by contacting the property before arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.38 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
The spa is accessible for EUR 15 per person, per day
Self parking costs EUR 8 per night
Pets are allowed for an extra charge of EUR 5 per pet, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.