Also known as
- Nika Island
- Nika Island Kudafolhudhoo
- Nika Island Resort
- Nika Island Resort Kudafolhudhoo
- Nika Resort
If you require a visa to enter the country, your property may be able to help with the supporting documents needed to obtain one. To learn more, you can reach out to the property via the contact details included on your booking confirmation. The property may charge for this assistance, even if you end up cancelling your reservation. All arrangements are solely between the property and yourself.
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
Transfers via floatplane are required and must be arranged at least 72 hours before travel by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation.
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments and can be made by contacting the property before arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: USD 160.00
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per child: USD 80.00 (from 2 to 11 years old)
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: USD 160.00
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: USD 80.00 (from 1 to 11 years old)
- Boat transfer per adult: USD 425 (roundtrip)
- Transfer service fee per child: USD 213 (roundtrip), (from 2 to 11 years old)
Rollaway beds are available for USD 100 per night
Babysitting/childcare is available for an extra charge
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.