All hotels in Incheon, South Korea

Incheon Airport Transit Hotel, Incheon

3 starsFor the benefit of our customers, we have provided a rating based on our rating system.
271, Gonghang-ro, Jung-guIncheonIncheon400-340South Korea, 800-491-6126
Price GuaranteePrice Guarantee on hotel bookings. If you find a better price on exactly the same stay, we’ll either match it or give you a coupon. Click below for details.
Good3.5 / 5
Room
Room is all right
Location
Service
Service is adequate
Value for money
Value for money could be better
251See all 251 Hotels.com reviews

Hotel Info: 866-539-8117

from $96
  • Standard Single Room (12 Hours Use)
  • Standard Single Room (24 Hours Use)
  • Standard Double Room (12 Hours Use)
  • Standard Double Room (24 Hours Use)
  • Standard Twin Room (12 Hours Use)
  • Standard Twin Room (24 Hours Use)
  • Deluxe Double Room (12 Hours Use)
  • Deluxe Double Room (24 Hours Use)

At a glance

Key facts

Hotel size

• This hotel has 96 rooms

Arriving/leaving

• Check-in time 7 PM-5:30 AM
  • Check-out time is 7 AM
This hotel is located in the customs area of the airport, and only international travelers can access the property. Guests are asked to communicate in advance the number of their flight, and their check-in and check-out times at the time of booking. Contact information is provided in the reservation confirmation email. The hotel is located in the customs area, so guests should not pass immigration. Luggage will be transferred to the guest's next flight. To reach the hotel, guests must follow the transit arrows to boarding gate No.43/No.11 on the 3rd floor, then take the escalator near the gate to the 4th floor.

Required at check in

• Credit card or cash deposit required

• Government-issued photo ID required

Travelling with others

Children

• No cribs (infant beds)

Pets

• No pets or service animals allowed

Internet

• Free WiFi in public areas

• Free WiFi in rooms

Transportation

Transfers

• Free airport pickup (available 24 hours)

Parking

• Incheon Airport Transit Hotel
  • Transit Hotel Incheon Airport
  • Transit Incheon Airport

Policies

Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.

Optional extras

Buffet breakfast is offered for an extra charge of KRW 18000 per person (approximately)

In the hotel

Food and drink
  • Buffet breakfast daily (surcharge)
  • Restaurant

• Incheon Airport Transit Hotel
  • Transit Hotel Incheon Airport
  • Transit Incheon Airport

Policies

Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.

Optional extras

We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.

Recent reviews

Good 3.5 /5 from 251 reviews

Good3.0 / 5
Convenient but expensive for what you get
Bed was soft, room was clean but they did not supply wifi, so you have to make do with the weak intermittent airport wifi, also very noisy in the morning, slamming doors shake the walls, prefab building.
1 night trip
Good3.0 / 5
The wifi in the room is not really working due to the location is at the end of the airport I guess.
1 night business trip
If you need to sleep in Incheon Airport
About 2 months ago I stayed in this hotel and I just walked in and paid $155 for a deluxe room, room was very nice and had a big window to see all the people walking around the airport which pretty cool. This visit I booked in Hotels.com.as I wanted to make sure I got a room, unfortunately the price was $50 extra when about to check out in extra fees so I opted for the regular room which added $30 in extra fees. total I paid was $177 for the room. Checking in was quick and easy but I was surprised how small the room was and there is no window. I stayed in room 102 I believe. room is vey quiet but very small room and bathroom compare to the deluxe room. I think next visit I will try my luck by walking into hotel and booking a room. When i checked in the person was very nice, however when checking out of room after my 12 hour stay the girl checking me out was very rude, she handed back my deposit and when I asked a question, she did not even look up from what she was doing and just said no. So I stood there for a few seconds just to she if she would acknowledge I was still there but she did not look up again, so I just walked away. I feel that being in the service industry myself, people should treat guests as you would want your own mother or father treated.
1 night romance trip
Good3.0 / 5
Inconvenience location, good breakfast buffet
I did not know that there were east wing and west wing of the hotel and you need to go to a certain gate number in order to take elevator to access the hotel. There was no access on the arrival floor. You must take elevator to the 3rd floor to get to the hotel. I ended up taking hand carries and two young kids to walk from the check-in counter of the east wing to the other end at west wing. Another inconvenience was that I booked double bed, but there was just one full size bed in my room. The room was too small to add another bed. Good thing was the good breakfast buffet right next to the hotel reception. That was just what I needed.
Family trip
Outstanding5.0 / 5
awesome!
This place is awesome. There's nothing better than having a private room with a shower and comfy bed during an airport layover. I look forward to a layover at Incheon because I can book a room here. It makes the next leg of your journey much easier. The tv channels are all in Korean except for one or two European sports shows, that's the only downside. This place gets fully booked quick so book ahead of time. When booking online just put the date you plan to arrive and don't worry too much about the check in/out time. They will email you and ask you for your flight details, then set your check in time to coincide with your flight. They will also arrange the side nearest to your departing gate (check your spam, that's where my email went). Staff is friendly and there's plenty of 24 hour food choices downstairs. The whole airport is awesome, very beautiful and easy to navigate. I make it a point to fly Korean Air whenever I can so I can stop at Incheon. This hotel is well worth the price, you'll be glad you booked it. I'm always alone when I'm there so I don't know about multiple people in the rooms. You could probably fit 2 in the bed but no more. There's free soap but that's about it as far as that kind of stuff. They have toothbrushes and razors and stuff for sale if you feel the need. I love it and I can't wait until I'm there again.
1 night trip

Incheon Airport Transit Hotel, Incheon

Is the description of this hotel not correct? Tell us