Also known as
- Confort 80 Castellana
- Confort 80 Castellana by Sercotel Hotels.
- Confort 80 Castellana Bogota
- Hotel Confort 80 Castellana
- Hotel Confort 80 Castellana Bogota
- Confort 80 Castellana Sercotel Hotels. Hotel Bogota
- Confort 80 Castellana Sercotel Hotels. Hotel
- Confort 80 Castellana Sercotel Hotels. Bogota
- Confort 80 Castellana Sercotel Hotels.
- Confort 80 Castellana Hotel Bogota
If you are traveling with a child your hotel may require you to present the following documents: Parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be required to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents and a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Colombian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance.
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
This property does not have elevators.
For transfers, guests must contact the property 24 hours prior to arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- Resort fee: COP 6500.00 per person, per night
Full breakfast is offered for an extra charge of COP 12000 per person (approximately)
Airport shuttle service is offered for an extra charge of COP 45000 per vehicle (one way)
Area shuttle service is offered for an extra charge
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.