Also known as
- Club San Diego Maratea
- Hotel Club San Diego
- Hotel Club San Diego Maratea
All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
A tax is imposed by the city and will be collected at the property. The tax will apply from 1 June to 31 October. This tax does not apply to children under 15 years of age. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For further details, please contact the property using the information contained in the confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2 per person, per night, up to 5 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 15 years of age.
- Club Card: EUR 35 per person, per stay
- Resort fee (June - September): EUR 5 per person, per night
Resort fee inclusions:
- Pool access
- Beach loungers
- Fitness/yoga classes
- Sporting facilities or equipment
- Children's club/arcade access
- Shuttle service
Inclusions may be listed elsewhere on the page as free or for a surcharge.
Cribs/Infant beds are available for an extra charge
Children's club access is available for an extra charge
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.