I regret staying here for many reasons.
1) The hotel management puts a sign in your room asking that you keep the noise down, as the rooms are poorly sound-insulated, and then they blare techno music throughout the entire compound until 4 in the morning.
2) They keep roosters on the grounds, and the roosters don't even wait for the sun to come up to start crowing.
3) My room smelled like mildew, and given the non-existent ventilation from the all-in-one bathroom/shower (there's no separation, so you can sit on the toilet and take a shower at the same time), I know why the room smells like mildew.
4) We had to ask for towels, and the hotel staff only gave us one, saying they were out of towels.
5) The air-conditioning unit is a suggestion of cooling. It's more like a fan. I gripe because if you advertise you have air-conditioning, it better work.
6) There is an "adventure center" where you can book excursions on site, but the staff ignored my lady and I, who wanted to book something.
The only good part of the place is the kitchen staff, who were top-notch and did excellent work.
I would not stay here again.