Also known as
- Prisma Suites Chicó
- Prisma Suites Chicó Aparthotel
- Prisma Suites Chicó Aparthotel Bogota
- Prisma Suites Chicó Bogota
- Prisma Suites Chicó 94 Aparthotel Bogota
- Prisma Suites Chicó 94 Aparthotel
- Prisma Suites Chicó 94 Bogota
- Prisma Suites Chicó 94
If you are traveling with a child your property may require you to present the following documents: Parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be required to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents and a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Colombian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance.
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
For transfers, guests must contact the property before arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- A 19 percent city/local tax will be charged
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- Resort fee: USD 2.50 per person, per stay
Pets are allowed for an extra charge of USD 10 per pet, per night
Airport shuttle service is offered for an extra charge of USD 15 per person (one way)
Area shuttle service is offered for an extra charge
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.