Also known as
- Allure Chocolat
- Allure Chocolat Cartagena
- Allure Chocolat Hotel
- Allure Chocolat Hotel Cartagena
- Allure Chocolat Karisma Hotels Resorts Hotel Cartagena
- Allure Chocolat Karisma Hotels Resorts Hotel
- Allure Chocolat Karisma Hotels Resorts Cartagena
- Allure Chocolat Karisma Hotels Resorts
Construction is underway at a neighboring building and there may be noise disturbance from the construction work.
If you are traveling with a child your property may require you to present the following documents: Parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be required to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents and a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Colombian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance.
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
Children under 12 years old are not allowed in the swimming pool without adult supervision.
For transfers, guests must contact the property 24 hours prior to arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
Reservations are required for massage services and can be made by contacting the property before arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- A 19 percent city/local tax will be charged
- Tourism fee: COP 5500 per person, per night
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
The charges below are included in the total price displayed:
Self parking costs COP 20000 per day
Babysitting/childcare is available for an extra charge
Airport shuttle service is offered for an extra charge of COP 45000 per vehicle
Area shuttle service is offered for an extra charge
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.