Also known as
- Horizontal Apartments
- Palmetto Horizontal
- Palmetto Horizontal Apartments
- Palmetto Horizontal Apartments Cartagena
- Palmetto Horizontal Cartagena
- Rentascartagena Apartments Palmetto Apartment
- Rentascartagena Apartments Palmetto
If you are traveling with a child your property may require you to present the following documents: Parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be required to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents and a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Colombian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- A 19 percent city/local tax will be charged
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- Cleaning fee: COP 100000.00 per accommodation, per stay
- Resort fee: COP 80000.00 per accommodation, per stay
Resort fee inclusions:
- Pool access
- Fitness center access
- Partner property pool access
- In-room safe
- Self parking
Inclusions may be listed elsewhere on the page as free or for a surcharge.
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.