Also known as
- Amazon Heliconia
- Heliconia River Lodge
- Heliconia Amazon River Hotel Iquitos
- Heliconia Amazon
- Heliconia Amazon Lodge
- Heliconia Amazon River
- Heliconia Amazon River Iquitos
- Heliconia Amazon River Lodge
- Heliconia Amazon River Lodge Iquitos
- Heliconia Lodge
- Heliconia Lodge Amazon
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
Transfers via boat are required and must be arranged at least 72 hours before travel by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation.
For transfers, guests must contact the property 72 hours prior to arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- The national sales tax (18%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Peru regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners who present a valid passport and Andean Migration Card (Tarjeta Andina de Migración) at check-in are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
Cribs/Infant beds are available for an extra charge
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.