Also known as
- Palm Beach Madhiriguraidhoo Island
- Palm Beach Resort Madhiriguraidhoo Island
Guests may reserve tennis courts or book private tennis lessons with an instructor in advance; surcharges apply. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
If you require a visa to enter the country, your property may be able to help with the supporting documents needed to obtain one. To learn more, you can reach out to the property via the contact details included on your booking confirmation. The property may charge for this assistance, even if you end up cancelling your reservation. All arrangements are solely between the property and yourself.
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
Children under 5 years old are not allowed in the swimming pool or fitness facility without adult supervision.
Children under 6 years old are not allowed in the spa without adult supervision.
Guests under 6 years old are not allowed in the spa.
Transfers via floatplane are required and must be arranged at least 72 hours before travel by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: USD 98.56
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per child: USD 98.56 (from 2 to 11 years old)
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: USD 123.20
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: USD 123.20 (from 2 to 11 years old)
- Floatplane transfer per adult: USD 520 (roundtrip)
- Transfer service fee per child: USD 260 (roundtrip), (from 2 to 11 years old)
Babysitting/childcare is available for an extra charge
WiFi is available in guestrooms for USD 120 per week (rates may vary)
Dial-up Internet access is available in guestrooms for an extra charge
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.