Also known as
- Kaani Beach
- Kaani Beach Hotel
- Kaani Beach Hotel Maafushi
- Kaani Beach Maafushi
- Kaani Hotel
If you require a visa to enter the country, your hotel may be able to help with the supporting documents needed to obtain one. To learn more, you can reach out to the hotel via the contact details included on your booking confirmation. The hotel may charge for this assistance, even if you end up cancelling your reservation. All arrangements are solely between the hotel and yourself.
For transfers, guests must contact the property 24 hours prior to arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
Reservations are required for massage services and can be made by contacting the property before arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- Tourism fee: USD 6 per person, per night
- Christmas Day (25 December) Gala Dinner per adult: USD 25.00
- Christmas Day (25 December) Gala Dinner per child: USD 15.00 (from 5 to 12 years old)
- Valentine's Day (14 February) Gala Dinner per adult: USD 25.00
- Valentine's Day (14 February) Gala Dinner per child: USD 15.00 (from 5 to 12 years old)
Rollaway beds are available for USD 20.00 per night
Airport shuttle service is offered for an extra charge of USD 178.00 per vehicle (one way)
Airport shuttle for children between the ages of 12 and 15 costs USD 20.00 (one way)
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.