Also known as
- Coralina Boutique
- Coralina Boutique Hotel
- Coralina Boutique Hotel Isla
- Coralina Isla Boutique
- Isla Boutique
- Hotel Coralina Island Rosario Islands
- Hotel Coralina Island
- Coralina Island Rosario Islands
- Coralina Island
If you are traveling with a child your property may require you to present the following documents: Parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be required to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents and a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Colombian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance.
Transfers via boat are required and must be arranged at least 48 hours before travel by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation.
For transfers, guests must contact the property 24 hours prior to arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- A 19 percent city/local tax will be charged
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
The charges below are included in the total price displayed:
- Christmas Eve gala dinner fee for stays on 24 December
- New Year's Eve gala dinner fee for stays on 31 December
Rollaway beds are available for COP 200000 per night
Babysitting/childcare is available for an extra charge
Airport shuttle service is offered for an extra charge of COP 77000 per person (one-way)
Cruise ship terminal shuttle service is offered for an extra charge
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.