Also known as
- TRYP Bogotá Embajada
- TRYP Bogotá Embajada Bogota
- TRYP Bogotá Embajada Hotel
- TRYP Bogotá Embajada Hotel Bogota
- TRYP Wyndham Bogotá Embajada Hotel Bogota
- TRYP Wyndham Bogotá Embajada Hotel
- TRYP Wyndham Bogotá Embajada Bogota
- TRYP Wyndham Bogotá Embajada
If you are traveling with a child your property may require you to present the following documents: Parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be required to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents and a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Colombian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance.
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
For transfers, guests must contact the property 24 hours prior to arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- Destination fee: COP 7000 per person, per night
- The national sales tax (16%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
Late check-in between 6 AM and noon can be arranged for an extra charge of COP 40000
Rollaway beds are available for an additional charge
Area shuttle service is offered for an extra charge
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.