Also known as
- Paradis Plage Surf
- Paradis Plage Surf Yoga
- Paradis Plage Surf Yoga Agadir
- Paradis Plage Surf Yoga resort Agadir
- Paradis Plage Surf Yoga resort
- Paradis Plage Surf Yoga Spa resort
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
For transfers, guests must contact the property before arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments and can be made by contacting the property before arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- A tax is imposed by the city: MAD 11 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 3 years of age.
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: MAD 1200.00
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: MAD 325.00 (from 12 to 0 years old)
Rollaway beds are available for MAD 440.00 per night
Buffet breakfast is offered for an extra charge of MAD 120 per person (approximately)
Babysitting/childcare is available for an extra charge
Airport shuttle service is offered for an extra charge of MAD 400 per vehicle (one way)
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.