Also known as
- Palacio Nazarenas
- Palacio Nazarenas Cusco
- Palacio Nazarenas Hotel
- Palacio Nazarenas Hotel Cusco
- Belmond Palacio Nazarenas Hotel Cusco
- Belmond Palacio Nazarenas Hotel
- Belmond Palacio Nazarenas Cusco
- Belmond Palacio Nazarenas
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
Children under 13 years old are not allowed in the swimming pool without adult supervision.
Children under 13 years old are not allowed in the spa without adult supervision.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- The national sales tax (18%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Peru regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners who present a valid passport and Andean Migration Card (Tarjeta Andina de Migración) at check-in are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: PEN 1152.00
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: PEN 576.00 (from 3 to 11 years old)
Rollaway beds are available for PEN 350 per night
Babysitting/childcare is available for an extra charge
Pets are allowed for an extra charge of PEN 350 per pet, per night
Airport shuttle service is offered for an extra charge of PEN 72 per person (one way)
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.