Also known as
- Machiya Residence Inn Tokiwa-an
- Tokiwa-an Machiya Residence
- Tokiwa-an Machiya Residence Inn
- Tokiwa-an Machiya Residence Inn Kyoto
- Tokiwa-an Machiya Residence Kyoto
The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
For transfers, guests must contact the property before arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
Airport shuttle service is offered for an extra charge
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.