All hotels in Chandigarh, India

3.5 stars
Plot No. 3MW Industrial Area Phase I, ChandigarhPunjab160002India, ‏‎800-491-6126
Good3.7 / 5

• This hotel is arranged over 7 floors

Arriving/leaving

• Check-in time 2 PM-Midnight
  • Check-out time is Noon
To register at this property, guests who are Indian citizens must provide a valid photo identity card issued by the Government of India; guests who are foreign nationals must present a valid passport and visa.

Required at check in

• Credit card or cash deposit required

• Government-issued photo ID required

Travelling with others

Children

• Children (12 years old and younger) stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding

• No cribs (infant beds)

Pets

• No pets or service animals allowed

Internet

• Multilingual staff
Facilities
  • Year Built 2012
  • Elevator/lift
  • Safe-deposit box at front desk
  • Designated smoking areas

• Air conditioning
  • Ceiling fan
  • Minibar
  • Coffee/tea maker
  • Iron/ironing board (on request)
Sleep well
  • In-room safe

Recent reviews

Good 3.7 /5 from 44 reviews

Outstanding5.0 / 5
Great stay, no free wifi.
excellent stay. clean hotel/rooms, courteous/helpful staff, best mall next door, and good food/service. keep up the good standards lemon tree. Only disappointment was the pettiness of management, to not provide free wifi if reserved thru third party website (which is a shame given lemon tree chose to be there and offer specials - and what good is attracting business customers w/o wifi which is free to all customers) - request rethink this unfriendly policy - not the case with competing hotels.
Excellent4.0 / 5
Good stay in excellent surroundings
clean, hygiene, and safe area. courteous staff, and very supportive. only disappointing matter was limited wifi for business travellers, if reservation not direct w hotel. What is the point of posting the hotel on third party site? and filing to meet the commitment provisioned by hotels.com/expedia. Reserved a King bed, and end up with twins. this sis the 2nd time happened with lemon tree.
Poor1.0 / 5
Worst ,Annoying, Can't think of staying again.
This experience was the worst experience ever. The hotel does not have enough manpower and provide poor service. As soon as I entered the hotel, there was couple of families entered at the same time. The staff could not handle theit customers. They asked me to wait in business are as the sofas were occupied. They took almost half hour and again i went to them asking how long it is going to take. Only then they realised that I was waiting. They could not find my booking which I have done through hotels.com. I had very long flight and was losing my patience and gave my credit card to get a room. The bell boy got everyone'should luggage from security check. By the time I finished the ordeal with reception, my luggage was gone. They said they will bring it to my room. I went to the room. Again surprisingly I had 2 twin beds whereas I requested for queen or double bed. They can't change it. Later they gave login Id to use wifirst only on one device. It was not working either. I called again and they said they would send IT guy to my room. Waited for 30 mins doing nothing. I cudnt take shower as my bag didn't arrive yet and wifi wasn't working. Again I went down to reception to ask about wifi and my bag. My bag was lying near reception and many staff were just standing and do9ing nothing. The IT guy was also there and cud easily connect to Internet at the reception.
hidden treasure
what a location... perfect hotel for business and ffamily visit as well.
2 night business trip
Excellent4.0 / 5
It was great but service is little slow.
3 night business trip

Lemon Tree Hotel, Chandigarh, Chandigarh

Is the description of this hotel not correct? Tell us