Also known as
- Maragogi Resort All Inclusive
- Salinas Do Maragogi Hotel Maragogi
- Salinas Maragogi All Inclusive Resort
- Salinas All Inclusive Resort
- Salinas Maragogi
- Resort Maragogi All Inclusive
- Resort Salinas
- Salinas Do All Inclusive
- Salinas Do All Inclusive Resort
- Salinas Do Maragogi All Inclusive
- Salinas Do Maragogi All Inclusive Resort
- Salinas Maragogi Resort All Inclusive
- Salinas Do Maragogi All Inclusive Resort Alagoas, Brazil
Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information.
Children under 18 years old are not allowed in the spa without adult supervision.
Guests under 18 years old are not allowed in the spa.
For transfers, guests must contact the property 72 hours prior to arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- Tourism fee: BRL 2.40 per accommodation, per night
Children's club access is available for an extra charge
Babysitting/childcare is available for an extra charge
Airport shuttle service is offered for an extra charge
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.