Also known as
- Sol & Luna Lodge Spa
- Sol y Luna Hotel Urubamba
- Sol y Luna Hotel
- Sol y Luna Urubamba
- Sol y Luna Peru/Urubamba, Sacred Valley
- Sol & Luna Lodge Spa Urubamba
- Sol Lodge
- Sol Luna Spa
- Sol Luna Spa Urubamba
- Sol & Luna Lodge & Spa Peru/Urubamba, Sacred Valley
This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
Guests under 6 years old are not allowed in the spa.
This property does not have elevators.
For transfers, guests must contact the property before arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments and can be made by contacting the property before arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- 10 percent tourism fee will be charged
- The national sales tax (18%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Peru regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners who present a valid passport and Andean Migration Card (Tarjeta Andina de Migración) at check-in are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
Rollaway beds are available for PEN 130.00 per night
Cribs/Infant beds are available for PEN 150.00 per night
Airport shuttle service is offered for an extra charge of PEN 140.00 per person
Dial-up Internet access is available in guestrooms for an extra charge
Train station pick-up service is offered for an extra charge
Area shuttle service is offered for an extra charge
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.