Also known as
- Hotel Route-Inn Court Azumino Toyoshina Ekiminami
- Hotel Route-Inn Court Toyoshina Ekiminami
- Route-Inn Court Azumino Toyoshina Ekiminami
- Route-Inn Court Toyoshina Ekiminami
- Hotel Route Inn Court Azumino Toyoshina Ekiminami
The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.