Also known as
- InterCity Universe
- Intercity Universe Paulista
- InterCity Universe Aparthotel
- InterCity Universe Aparthotel Sao Paulo
- InterCity Universe Sao Paulo
- Intercity The Universe Paulista Sao Paulo, Brazil
- The Universe Flat - Intercity Hoteis Hotel Sao Paulo
- Intercity Universe Paulista Aparthotel Sao Paulo
- Intercity Universe Paulista Aparthotel
- Intercity Universe Paulista Sao Paulo
Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- Tourism fee: BRL 3.20 per accommodation, per night
Valet parking is available for an extra charge
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.