Also known as
- Mirage Parador
- Mirage Parador Algarrobo
- Mirage Parador Hotel
- Mirage Parador Hotel Algarrobo
- La Mirage Parador Chile/Algarrobo
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
Children under 15 years old are not allowed in the swimming pool without adult supervision.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Chile regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. To qualify for a tax exemption, foreigners must pay for their stay in foreign currency (not in Chilean pesos) and present a valid passport along with the migration card they received upon arrival in the country at check-in. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: CLP 25000
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: CLP 45000
Rollaway beds are available for CLP 20000 per night
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.