Also known as
- Prime International Plaza
- Transamérica Prime International Plaza Aparthotel Sao Paulo
- Transamérica Prime International Plaza Aparthotel
- Transamérica Prime International Plaza Sao Paulo
- Transamérica Prime International Plaza
- Transamerica Flat International Plaza Hotel Sao Paulo
- Transamérica International Plaza
- Transamérica Prime
- Transamérica Prime International
- Transamerica Prime International Plaza Sao Paulo, Brazil
Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information.
This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- Tourism fee: BRL 3.90 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.