All hotels in Cotai, Macau SAR

• Spa Sanctuary Suite
  • Banyan Pool Villa
  • Banyan Reserve Pool Villa-2 Bedroom
  • Banyan Reserve Pool Villa-3 Bedroom
  • Cotai Pool Suite - King (Resort View)
  • Cotai Pool Suite - Twin (Resort View)

At a glance

Key facts

Hotel size

• This hotel has 256 rooms
  • This hotel is arranged over 31 floors

Arriving/leaving

• Check-in time starts at 3 PM
  • Check-out time is noon
Guests planning to arrive outside of normal check-in hours must contact this property in advance for check-in instructions. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.

Required at check in

• Credit card or cash deposit required

• Government-issued photo ID required

Travelling with others

Children

• Children (12 years old and younger) stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding

Pets

• Pets not allowed

Internet

• Free WiFi in public areas

• Free WiFi in rooms
* See small print for additional details or extra charges

In the hotel

Taking the kids?
  • In-room childcare (surcharge)
Food and drink

Home comforts
  • Air conditioning
  • Minibar
  • Bathrobes
  • Iron/ironing board (on request)
Sleep well
  • Daily housekeeping
  • In-room safe

Special features

Spa

Guests can indulge in a pampering treatment at the hotel's full-service spa. Services include hot stone massages, sports massages, Swedish massages, and massages. The spa is equipped with a spa tub and a steam room. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy and reflexology.

Dining

Banyan Café - Onsite café.

Banyan Lounge - Onsite restaurant. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.

Belon Oyster Grill - This restaurant specializes in seafood and serves dinner only.

Saffron - This restaurant specializes in Thai cuisine.

Awards and affiliations

Green / Sustainable Property
This property participates in EarthCheck, a program that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy.

Banyan Tree Macau, Cotai’s small print

Also known as

• Banyan Tree Hotel
  • Banyan Tree Hotel Macau
  • Banyan Tree Macau
  • Macau Banyan Tree
  • Banyan Tree Macau Hotel Macau

Policies

Guests must present the credit card used to book their reservation at check-in. The hotel reserves the right to cancel the reservation if this condition is not met.
This hotel will place an authorization for the 1st night's stay, including tax and a service charge, for any bookings where payment for the stay will be made on site instead of at the time of booking. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Guests must contact this hotel in advance to reserve a rollaway bed. Please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.

The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.

Optional extras

Late check-out can be arranged for an extra charge

Rollaway beds are available for MOP 1147.7 per night

Breakfast is offered for an extra charge of MOP 248 for adults and MOP 136.4 for children (approximately)

We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.

What’s around Banyan Tree Macau, Cotai

Recent reviews

Exceptional 9.4 From 501 reviews

Very Good8.0
I expected more
The room has an amazing layout and looks great on first impression. The indoor and outdoor pools are also spectacular. However, the pool in the room makes the room quite humid and if the air-conditioning is not on high enough there is a definite smell of mold in the air. The room was not thoroughly clean as you would expect of a high-standard hotel. The air-conditioner and pool make constant noise as the pool water is filtered. The staff were generally friendly and helpful but some staff could use more friendliness training. The bathroom was great with an excellent double shower. The bed was comfortable.
A Traveler, us1 night romance trip
Fair4.0
Nice hotel, nice room but won't return
I booked Cotai suite for my 4 day birthday celebration trip with my family. I had booked Galaxy hotel suite but based on my friend's recommendation, I changed the booking with high expectation. I am a frequent traveller and have stayed in many hotels around the world but... I would not go bacm there. As my friend recommended, the hotel was nice. Good: 1. Nice room with good space 2. Good hotel facilities as expected at hotels like Banyan Tree 3. Nice indoor and outdoor swimming facilities Not so good: 1. Due to the Jacuzzi, the room was damp and the bedding was damp (the cleaning service was ok). Whatever the reason, sleeping in a damp bed is not exactly pleasant. First night was really bad, Second and third slightly better. 2. The air conditioning did not work well enough to dry up the room. This left mouldy smell around the room 3. I couldn't take it and wanted to open the door to the balcony for ventilation. The handle was removed although there was a warning about how you should be careful when opening the door. Had to call the housekeeping to open it and out of 4 doors, the technician came and only opened 1 of them..... 4. Not too bothered about it but maybe other hotels have spoiled me with their extra service... I arrived 1 day before my birthday, which I have disclosed at check-in. No further comment/action? Not so relaxing... although some essential oil/aroma after a swim got me relaxed a bit.....
kate, us3 night trip
Gorgeous Gorgeous Gorgeous
I loved this hotel. Once I saw the hotel from outside I knew I would love the hotel. The lobby was very pretty and spacious. The room we were upgraded to due to a mistake on their end was amazing. It was doubled our original room size and the view was amazing. The toilet was heated with many different options to flushing and lid opening and closing. The shower had two shower heads with different pressure (which I loved) and the bath tub was literally the look of an olden day chinese bath tub. It was awesome. My husband surprised me with a rose petal milk bath with champagne and it was wonderful. The staff were very friendly and respectful. Also, our rooms had complimentary breakfast so we got their congee breakfast set and it was literally the best congee we ate in china. Also, the old macau village is only 5 min car ride away behind venetian hotel which is connected to the banyan also, but its a 15 to 20 min walk from the hotel through the shopping mall. (lots of yummy street food and tourist shopping) BUT OVERALL Awesome hotel.
Cindy, us1 night family trip
STAY HERE FOR AN AWESOME TIME
awesome hotel. best on the strip
A Traveler, us1 night romance trip
Exceptional10.0
Awesome! You get what you pay for it
This hotel is part of the Galaxy Resort in the Taipa area of Macau. This is the area you want to be in - it sports the best hotels in Macau including the Galaxy Resort and the Venetian which is right next door. The hotel itself is extremely lavish with impeccable service and enormous rooms - easily the among the most luxurious places we've ever stayed in. The Galaxy Resort is also filled with fantastic amenities including a mini water park which has a wave pool, lazy river, a few water slides and a poolside bar. Our stay didn't come cheap but you definitely get what you pay for.
Jack, us1 night trip with friends

Banyan Tree Macau, Cotai

Is the description of this hotel not correct? Tell us