Also known as
- Baia delle Palme
- Baia delle Palme Aparthotel
- Baia delle Palme Aparthotel Pula
- Baia delle Palme Pula
- Baia Delle Palme Pula, Sardinia, Italy
A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property in cash: EUR 0.50 per person, per night, for the first 15 nights. The tax applies to stays from 1 April to 31 October. This tax does not apply to residents of the city or children under 12 years of age. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For further details, please contact the property using the information contained in the confirmation received after booking.
All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.80 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 11 years of age.
- Tourism fee: EUR 1 per person, per night
- Shuttle transfer per adult: EUR 80 (one way)
- Towels/sheets: EUR 20 per person, per week
Cooked-to-order breakfast is offered for an extra charge of EUR 15 for adults and EUR 12 for children (approximately)
Cribs/Infant beds are available for EUR 50.00 per week
Babysitting/childcare is available for an extra charge
Pets are allowed for an extra charge, plus a one-time cleaning fee
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.