Also known as
- Casablanca House
- Casablanca Moroccan House Hotel
- Hotel Moroccan
- Hotel Moroccan House
- Hotel Moroccan House Casablanca
- Moroccan House Casablanca
- Moroccan House Hotel
- Moroccan House Hotel Casablanca
- Moroccan House
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
Reservations are required for massage services and can be made by contacting the property before arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- A tax is imposed by the city: MAD 11 per person, per night
- Tourism fee: MAD 7.70 per person, per night
- Energy surcharge: MAD 5.50 per person per night
Safes in guestrooms can be used for MAD 30 per day
Buffet breakfast is offered for an extra charge of MAD 5 per person (approximately)
Airport shuttle service is offered for an extra charge
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.