All hotels in Camogli, Italy

Via Scalo, 5CamogliGE16032Italy, ‏800-491-6126
Best Price GuaranteeBest Price Guarantee on hotel bookings. If you find a better price on exactly the same stay, we’ll either match it or give you a coupon. Click below for details.
Excellent4.1 / 5

• This hotel has 5 rooms

Arriving/leaving

• Check-in time 9 AM-noon
  • Check-out time is 10:30 AM
To make arrangements for check-in please contact the property ahead of time using the information on the booking confirmation.

Required at check in

• Credit card or cash deposit required

• Government-issued photo ID required

Travelling with others

Children

• One child (2 years old and younger) stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding

Pets

• Locanda I Tre Merli Camogli
  • Locanda I Tre Merli Inn
  • Locanda I Tre Merli Inn Camogli

Policies

This property offers free entrance to the hotel spa from 5-8 PM. Access outside of these hours and treatments may be subject to a surcharge. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.

Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.

Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation.

Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments and can be made by contacting the property before arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.

Mandatory fees

Food and drink
  • Free breakfast
  • Bar/lounge
  • Coffee shop/café
  • Room service (during limited hours)
Things to do
  • Free newspapers in lobby
  • Luggage storage
  • Multilingual staff
Facilities
  • Safe-deposit box at front desk
Accessibility
  • Accessible bathroom

In the room

Home comforts
  • In-room climate control (air conditioning)
  • Air conditioning
  • Phone
  • In-room safe

Special features

Spa

I tre merli has 2 treatment rooms. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy and Ayurvedic. The spa is equipped with a sauna, a spa tub, and Turkish bath/hammam.

The spa is open daily.

Self parking costs EUR 12 per night

Rollaway beds are available for EUR 30 per night

Cribs/Infant beds are available for EUR 14 per night

Pets are allowed for an extra charge of EUR 20 per pet, per night

We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.

Recent reviews

Excellent 4.1 /5 from 15 reviews

Outstanding5.0 / 5
Nothing can compare in Camogli!
Locanda I Tre Merli is a small gem in Camogli. The rooms are quite clean, comfortable and modern with lovely views of the working fishing harbor or Camogli. The breakfast is fresh and delicious and served with a smile by the staff. Marianna will do anything within her power to make your stay a memorable one. Thank you Marianna! The location is terrific and allows to to get around to other towns by walking, bus, train or boat. I hope to be back one day soon!
5 night romance trip
Fair2.0 / 5
Not a hotel but a low-end apartment. Disappointed.
This is not a hotel but a low level Inn. The front desk is only open limited hours so we had to wait for someone to show up to let us in. Then hauled all our gear up steep narrow steps to find a small room with a ladder leading up to a tiny loft where our daughter was supposed to sleep. Even she bumped her head on the ceiling. This room looked over a boat being renovated so the smell of boat gas and solvent was evident, plus we were concerned about possible early morning noise. They moved us to a better room but tried to charge us more, but we refused. In the new room we still had the loft issue so we moved the small plastic-covered mattress on to the floor so my child could sleep without fear. The curtains were only sheers so the lighthouse light blinked in to our room all night and the morning sun woke us up early. Keep in mind this is in a small working harbour with all the noise and clutter you'd expect. Plus the place is right next to a public toilet with those smells wafting while you have breakfast. The breakfast was fine but rushed out to us and slammed on the table in what seemed to be a panic. Upon departure a staff member watched me lug two heavy suitcases down the stairs before he finally asked if I wanted help. Then they tried to charge us for a third person although we had clearly booked a triple room. Overpriced and disappointing. Such a nice little seaside town, once you venture away from this place.
1 night family trip

Locanda I Tre Merli, Camogli

Is the description of this hotel not correct? Tell us