Also known as
- Apartahotel Niza Norte
- Apartahotel Niza Norte B&B
- Apartahotel Niza Norte B&B Bogota
- Apartahotel Niza Norte Bogota
- Niza Norte Apartments Apartment Bogota
- Niza Norte Apartments Apartment
- Niza Norte Apartments Bogota
- Niza Norte Apartments
If you are traveling with a child your property may require you to present the following documents: Parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be required to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents and a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Colombian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance.
Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- A 16 percent city/local tax will be charged
- The national sales tax (16%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
Self parking costs USD 3 per day
Valet parking costs USD 4.00 per night
Rollaway beds are available for USD 4.00 per stay
Pets are allowed for an extra charge of USD 8.00 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.