Also known as
- Hotel Royal Barranquilla
- Collection Smartsuites Royal
- Smart Suites Royal Hotel Barranquilla
- Hotel SmartSuites Royal
- Hotel SmartSuites Royal Barranquilla
- SmartSuites Royal
- SmartSuites Royal Barranquilla
- NH Collection Barranquilla Smartsuites Royal Hotel
- Collection Smartsuites Royal Hotel
- NH Collection Barranquilla Smartsuites Royal
If you are traveling with a child your hotel may require you to present the following documents: Parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be required to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents and a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Colombian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance.
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
Guests under 12 years old are not allowed in the swimming pool, health club, fitness facility, or spa tub.
For transfers, guests must contact the property before arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- A 16 percent city/local tax will be charged
- The national sales tax (16%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
Buffet breakfast is offered for an extra charge of COP 33000 per person (approximately)
Airport shuttle service is offered for an extra charge of COP 47000 per person (one way)
Dial-up Internet access is available in guestrooms for an extra charge
Area shuttle and shopping center shuttle service is offered for an extra charge
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.