Also known as
- Mirihi Island
- Mirihi Island Resort
- Mirihi Resort
If you require a visa to enter the country, your hotel may be able to help with the supporting documents needed to obtain one. To learn more, you can reach out to the hotel via the contact details included on your booking confirmation. The hotel may charge for this assistance, even if you end up cancelling your reservation. All arrangements are solely between the hotel and yourself.
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
This property does not have elevators.
Transfers via floatplane are required and must be arranged at least 72 hours before travel by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation.
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments and can be made by contacting the property before arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: USD 246.40
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per child: USD 123.20 (from 2 to 12 years old)
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: USD 468.16
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: USD 234.08 (from 2 to 12 years old)
- Floatplane transfer per adult: USD 526.4 (roundtrip)
- Transfer service fee per child: USD 263.2 (from 2 to 11 years old)
Rollaway beds are available for USD 184.80 per night
Cribs/Infant beds are available for USD 6 per night
Babysitting/childcare is available for an extra charge
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.