Also known as
- Holiday Island Dhiffushi
- Holiday Island Resort
- Holiday Island Resort Dhiffushi
If you require a visa to enter the country, your property may be able to help with the supporting documents needed to obtain one. To learn more, you can reach out to the property via the contact details included on your booking confirmation. The property may charge for this assistance, even if you end up cancelling your reservation. All arrangements are solely between the property and yourself.
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Children under 12 years old are not allowed in the health club, fitness facility, or spa tub without adult supervision.
Children under 12 years old are not allowed in the spa without adult supervision.
Transfers via airplane are required and must be arranged at least 72 hours before travel by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation.
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments and can be made by contacting the property before arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: USD 65.00
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per child: USD 32.50 (from 2 to 12 years old)
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: USD 120.00
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: USD 60.00 (from 2 to 12 years old)
- Boat transfer per adult: USD 252 (roundtrip)
- Transfer service fee per child: USD 126 (roundtrip), (from 2 to 12 years old)
Rollaway beds are available for USD 200 per night
Cribs/Infant beds are available for USD 200 per night
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.