Also known as
- Patagonia Singular
- Singular Patagonia
- Singular Patagonia Hotel
- Singular Patagonia Hotel Puerto Natales
- Singular Patagonia Puerto Natales
- The Singular Patagonia Hotel Puerto Natales
- The Singular Patagonia Puerto Natales, Aisen Region, Chile
Children under 10 years old are not allowed in the swimming pool or fitness facility without adult supervision.
Children under 10 years old are not allowed in the spa without adult supervision.
For transfers, guests must contact the property before arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments and can be made by contacting the property before arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Chile regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. To qualify for a tax exemption, foreigners must pay for their stay in foreign currency (not in Chilean pesos) and present a valid passport along with the migration card they received upon arrival in the country at check-in. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
Airport shuttle service is offered for an extra charge
Dial-up Internet access is available in guestrooms for an extra charge
Area shuttle, casino shuttle, and shopping center shuttle service is offered for an extra charge
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.