All hotels in Rome, Italy

Via Paglia 7RomeRM00158Italy, ‏800-491-6126
Best Price GuaranteeBest Price Guarantee on hotel bookings. If you find a better price on exactly the same stay, we’ll either match it or give you a coupon. Click below for details.
Excellent4.4 / 5

• This hotel is arranged over 2 floors

Arriving/leaving

• Check-in time 2 PM-8 PM
  • Check-out time is 11 AM
To make arrangements for check-in please contact the property ahead of time using the information on the booking confirmation.
Airport shuttle service is available at scheduled times. Contact the property in advance to get details.

Required at check in

• Credit card or cash deposit required

• Government-issued photo ID required

• BdB Luxury Rooms Trastevere Condo
  • Luxury Trastevere Condo
  • Luxury Trastevere

Policies

Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.

Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.

This property does not have elevators.

For transfers, guests must contact the property 48 hours prior to arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.

Mandatory fees

You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:

• A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3.50 per person, per night, up to 10 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 10 years of age.

Optional extras

Parking is available nearby and costs EUR 35 per 24 hours

Rollaway beds are available for an additional charge

Cribs/Infant beds are available for EUR 10 per night

Airport shuttle service is offered for an extra charge

In the hotel

Food and drink
  • Coffee/tea in a common area
Services
  • Number of buildings/towers - 1
  • Year Built 2010

In the room

Home comforts
  • In-room climate control (air conditioning)
  • Air conditioning

• BdB Luxury Rooms Trastevere Condo
  • Luxury Trastevere Condo
  • Luxury Trastevere

Policies

Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.

This property does not have elevators.

Mandatory fees

You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:

Optional extras

Parking is available nearby and costs EUR 35 per 24 hours

Rollaway beds are available for an additional charge

Cribs/Infant beds are available for EUR 10 per night

Airport shuttle service is offered for an extra charge

We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.

Recent reviews

Excellent 4.4 /5 from 34 reviews

Excellent4.0 / 5
Perfect location. Cozy room but nice. Loved our stay.
3 night romance trip
Poor1.0 / 5
These are very,very bad people managing this hotel
This is a horrible place - avoid at all costs. The AC doesn't work - never went below 80 degrees fahrenheit (27 degrees celsius), we finally had to leave the hotel and book another hotel with air conditioning even though we had already paid for this one. All this was after we contacted the Hotel, Luxury Trastevere, on the way over there on the day of our stay, they said we didn't have reservations. I assumed there was a mistake since I was looking at my confirmation number on the email from Hotels.com or that I had dialed the wrong number. We finally found the address and called the number on the door sign, again they told us we didn't have a reservation. I asked them if they wanted to see my confirmation email regarding our stay from hotels.com and they said no. I insisted that they look at my confirmation email and she asked me to hold. After 5 minutes, she came back and gave us the combination to get to our room. Then they didn't give me my change or a receipt for the room tax. DO NOT USE THIS HOTEL...
2 night trip with friends
Excellent4.0 / 5
Excellent
6 night business trip
Good3.0 / 5
Consider the details b
This is not a hotel. You may be okay with that, but you should know it upfront. There is no front desk, and therefore no one to help you most of the time. It's up a two-story narrow staircase. The location is totally open to interpretation. It's loud, but not unreasonably so, especially with the windows closed. It's right in the middle of busy Trastevere, with tourist restaurants, bars and street vendors all around. I felt completely comfortable walking alone there at night but would have preferred an area with more personality. The room itself is nice, though not as elegant as in the pictures. There's enough space, but it's not laid it well so it's hard to get around the bed. The closet is huge for a hotel. The bathroom is nice but oddly does not have a bidet or something to use instead (the only hotel of 9 I visited in Italy that did not). Real a/c that you can control yourself, which is fantastic and not very common. Bonus points for free sparkling and flat water and espresso machine with free pods in the common area; there is also a tea kettle, which must be a change since some of the other reviews. When I left, there was someone working there, as another party had just arrived. I asked her to call me a taxi, but she couldn't locate one. When this did not work, she was completely unhelpful. I know Italy is not the most service-oriented society, but it's always annoying to leave on a bad note.
3 night trip
Outstanding5.0 / 5
Great location in the heart of Trastevere!
Great location in the heart of Trastevere. Many wonderful restaurants and cafes, as well as easy access to top attractions in Rome. Easy check-in/check-out and access to the espresso machine was wonderful. Also, AC was very nice after a long summer day. Thanks for everything!
6 night business trip

Luxury Trastevere, Rome

Is the description of this hotel not correct? Tell us