Also known as
- Kiroro Akaigawa
- Sheraton Hokkaido Kiroro
- Kiroro Tribute Portfolio Hotel Akaigawa
- Kiroro Tribute Portfolio Hotel
- Kiroro Tribute Portfolio Akaigawa
- Kiroro Tribute Portfolio
- Kiroro Tribute Portfolio Hokkaido Akaigawa
- Kiroro Tribute Portfolio Hokkaido
- The Kiroro a Tribute Portfolio Hotel
- The Kiroro A Tribute Portfolio Hotel Hokkaido
- Kiroro Tribute Portfolio Hotel Hokkaido Akaigawa
- Kiroro Resort Akaigawa
- Kiroro Resort Hotel Piano Hokkaido, Japan
- Piano Hotel Akaigawa Mura
- The Kiroro, a Tribute Portfolio Hotel, Hokkaido Japan
- Sheraton Hokkaido Kiroro Resort Akaigawa
- Kiroro Tribute Portfolio Hotel Hokkaido
- Sheraton Hokkaido Kiroro Akaigawa
Please note that in the room names, 'Piano Hotel' and 'Mountain Hotel' refer to 2 distinct buildings. Please make your room selection based on your building preference. For further details, please contact the office through the information found on the booking confirmation.
The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
Children under 12 years old are not allowed in the swimming pool or spa tub without adult supervision.
The charges below are included in the total price displayed:
Buffet breakfast is offered for an extra charge of JPY 1950 per person (approximately)
Cribs/Infant beds are available for JPY 2100 per night
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.