Also known as
- Casa Pestagua
- Pestagua Hotel
- Casa Pestagua Cartagena
- Casa Pestagua Hotel Boutique Cartagena
- Casa Pestagua Relais Châteaux Hotel
- Casa Pestagua Relais Châteaux Cartagena
- Casa Pestagua Boutique Spa
- Casa Pestagua Boutique Spa Cartagena
- Casa Pestagua Hotel
- Casa Pestagua Hotel Boutique
- Casa Pestagua Relais Châteaux Hotel Cartagena
- Casa Pestagua Hotel Boutique Spa Cartagena
- Hotel Casa Pestagua
- Hotel Pestagua
If you are traveling with a child your property may require you to present the following documents: Parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be required to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents and a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Colombian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance.
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments and can be made by contacting the property before arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- A 19 percent city/local tax will be charged
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- Resort fee: USD 3 per person, per night
Rollaway beds are available for USD 99 per night
Babysitting/childcare is available for an extra charge
Airport shuttle service is offered for an extra charge of USD 40 per person (roundtrip)
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.