All hotels in Trencin, Slovakia

3.5 stars3.5 stars
Palackého 3477Trencin911-01Slovakia
Price GuaranteePrice Guarantee on hotel bookings. If you find a better price on exactly the same stay, we’ll either match it or give you a coupon. Click below for details.
Good3.7 / 5

Arriving/leaving

• Check-in time 2 PM-midnight
  • Check-out time is 11:30 AM

Required at check in

• Credit card or cash deposit required

• Government-issued photo ID required

Travelling with others

Children

• One child (5 years old and younger) stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding

Pets

• Grand Hotel Trencin
  • Grand Trencin

Mandatory fees

You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:

• A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.00 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 6 years of age.

Optional extras

Onsite credit card charges are subject to an extra charge

Facility access costs EUR 6.50 per person, per day. Facilities include a sauna, a spa, and a spa tub.

Rollaway beds are available for EUR 20.00 per night

Optional extras

Onsite credit card charges are subject to an extra charge

Rollaway beds are available for EUR 20.00 per night

Pets are allowed for an extra charge of EUR 5 per pet, per day

We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.

Recent reviews

Good 3.7 /5 from 9 reviews

Good3.0 / 5
Crazy weekend
Meet few friends for a weekend. Nice place to stay was expect a four star rating but really a 2.5 . Friends and I were rob and guy followed us to collect more money. Made sign for receptionist to contact police. It took him forever to understand that we're been force to come get money from hotel. Finally robber was getting impatient so decide to step away from me for a second and I said please call the police. Police finally show up.... Debated me and told me they do not have a warrant to go back to premises but I said still wanted them to come with me and stay outside for protection. People finally allow us in after couple mn, police convinced them to bring my watch, chain and bracelet in exchange for money. Not thinking they admitted they actually robbed me bc I owe them. Pick up my stuff and left with police. Crazy weekend
Trip with friends
Fair2.0 / 5
Bad service
Arrived to this hotel and found out that room has no AC :) +36 C. When I ask how come, cause I booked the room with AC, they told me that I have to find different hotel or pay 5 euros per day more for room with AC, So I end up paying that fee. At the check out new surprise: free breakfast is not free, it's another 5 euros per day. Not gonna stay there again.
Other trip
Excellent4.0 / 5
Overall a good stay.
Overall a good stay. Facilities were good - if you need parking reserve it. A little road noise (common in a lot of hotels..) but a good restaurant and great service.
2 night business trip

Grand Hotel Trencin, Trencin

Is the description of this hotel not correct? Tell us