Also known as
- Casa Luna
- Casa Luna Hotel La Fortuna
- Casa Luna La Fortuna
- Casa Luna Fortuna
- Casa Luna Hotel
- Casa Luna Hotel Fortuna
- Hotel Casa Luna
- Luna Casa
- Casa Luna Hotel & Spa Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park
- Casa Luna Hotel And Spa
- Casa Luna Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
Children under 8 years old are not allowed in the swimming pool, health club, or spa tub without adult supervision.
Children under 12 years old are not allowed in the spa without adult supervision.
This property does not have elevators.
For transfers, guests must contact the property 24 hours prior to arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments and can be made by contacting the property before arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: USD 40.00
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per child: USD 20.00 (from 4 to 11 years old)
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: USD 40.00
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: USD 20.00 (from 4 to 11 years old)
The charges below are included in the total price displayed:
Resort fee inclusions:
- Pool access
- Spa tub access
- Children's club/arcade access
- Internet access (may be limited)
- In-room safe
- In-room coffee
- Laundry facilities
Inclusions may be listed elsewhere on the page as free or for a surcharge.
Late check-out can be arranged for an extra charge of USD 150
Babysitting/childcare is available for an extra charge
Airport shuttle service is offered for an extra charge of USD 165 per vehicle (one-way)
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.