Skip to main content.

3-star B&B in Alnwick
  • Free WiFi
  • Collect nightsYou can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here
Superb9.0
  • This out-of-the-way B&B was very comfortable. The couple who live there are very nice,…Aug 9, 2018
  • I stayed for one night before a big family wedding at Newton Hall. Janet and Alf were…Aug 20, 2018
15See all 15 Hotels.com reviews

• Arranged over 2 floors

Arriving/leaving

• Check-in time 4 PM-9 PM
  • Check-out time is 10 AM
Guests planning to arrive outside of normal check-in hours must contact this property in advance to arrange check-in. Please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.

Required at check in

• Credit card or cash deposit required

• Government-issued photo ID required

• No parking

• Free nearby parking

Other information

• Smoke-free property
* See small print for additional details or extra charges

At the property

• Garden

In the room

Home comforts
  • Coffee/tea maker
  • Iron/ironing board (on request)
Sleep well

• Chestnut Tree House B&B Alnwick
  • Chestnut Tree House B&B
  • Chestnut Tree House Alnwick

Policies

This property accepts cash only for all bookings where payment for the stay will be made on site instead of at the time of booking. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.

Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.

We have included all charges provided to us by this property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the unit you book.

Recent reviews

Superb 9.0 From 15 reviews

Very Good8.0
Perfectly fine - nice breakfast.
I booked the small single room for one night and it all was perfectly fine. My only criticism of the room was that the reception on the telly wasn't good. Bathroom was across the landing. Breakfast was pre-ordered the evening before and was great. Hosts were very pleasant and even allowed me to use their phone as I had no signal on my mobile (50 yards down the road it's fine!!). The village doesn't have much (a Co-op) though Alnwick is a nice place to visit.
Paul, gb1 night trip
Exceptional10.0
Perfect overnight retreat near fabulous coast.
Great welcome offer of tea and cake,on our arrival, which was gratefully accepted. Janet kindly gave us a lift into Alnwick, about 4 miles distant for a pub supper. We had been cycling all day so the prospect of a further evening ride was not appealing . The room was meticulously tidy with all amenities. We ordered our breakfast in the evening and it was delightfully presented, all freshly cooked. When signing the comments book we noted that many our the guests were "international", unlike us from Newcastle upon Tyne! We hope to return and have no hesitation to recommending Chestnut Tree House.
Edward, gb1 night trip
Overnight visit
The single room is the smallest I've been in, but for me it was just for getting my head down. Breakfast the best ever
geoffrey, gb1 night trip
Very Good8.0
Peace, quiet and good food!
I was looking for a quiet and inexpensive B&B for a couple of nights during a golf trip, and Chestnut Tree House fitted the bill perfectly. A lovely welcome from Janet, with tea/coffee and cake offered on arrival, a comfortable single room with everything I needed and a private bathroom with bath and shower just a couple of steps away. Also a very wide choice of items that you could pre-order for breakfast. I would definitely recommend this place.
PAUL, gb2 night trip with friends
Very Good8.0
Very welcoming, friendly, cosy, clean and delicious breakfast.
Wendy, gb1 night romance trip

Chestnut Tree House, Alnwick

Is the description of this hotel not correct? Tell us