All hotels in Crown Point, Tobago, Trinidad and Tobago

3 stars
13 Fourth Street, Gaskin Bay RoadBon Accord, Crown PointTobagoTrinidad and Tobago, ‏‎800-491-6126
Outstanding4.7 / 5
  • We really liked Native Abode! Quiet location on a side street in Bon Accord. It's not…Apr 13, 2016
  • Staying at Native Abode was the highlight of my very short trip to Tobago! Stein picked…Oct 29, 2015
38See all 38 Hotels.com reviews

Arriving/leaving

• Check-out time is 11 AM
  • Express check-in/out
The front desk is open daily from 6 AM - midnight
If you are planning to arrive after 6 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
Airport shuttle service is available on request. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.

Required at check in

• Credit card or cash deposit required

• Government-issued photo ID required

• Minimum check-in age is 18
  • Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 17

Travelling with others

Pets

• No pets or service animals allowed

Internet

• Native Abode Hotel Crown Point
  • Native Abode Tobago/Crown Point
  • Native Abode House Crown Point

Policies

This property does not have elevators.

For transfers, guests must contact the property 72 hours prior to arrival prior to arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.

Mandatory fees

The charges below are included in the total price displayed:

• Resort fee

Optional extras

Early check-in can be arranged for an extra charge

Airport shuttle service is offered for an extra charge of USD 0.00 per vehicle (roundtrip)

In the hotel

Food and drink
  • Free buffet breakfast daily
  • Room service (during limited hours)
  • Free reception
Working away
  • Business center
  • Meeting rooms 4
Services
  • Front desk (limited hours)
  • Tours/ticket assistance
  • Dry cleaning/laundry service
  • Free newspapers in lobby
  • Luggage storage
Facilities
  • Number of buildings/towers - 1
  • Year Built 2007
  • Safe-deposit box at front desk
  • Garden
  • Television in common areas

In the room

Home comforts
  • In-room climate control (air conditioning)
  • Air conditioning

• Native Abode Hotel Crown Point
  • Native Abode Tobago/Crown Point
  • Native Abode House Crown Point

Policies

This property does not have elevators.

Mandatory fees

The charges below are included in the total price displayed:

• Resort fee

Optional extras

Early check-in can be arranged for an extra charge

We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.

Recent reviews

Outstanding 4.7 /5 from 38 reviews

Outstanding5.0 / 5
Perfect place to live in Tobago.
The best place to live in. It is a home far away from home.Stein was a wonderful gentleman who goes beyond to help you. I admired his hospitality and gesture.
1 night family trip
Outstanding5.0 / 5
I had an awesome stay at Native Abode!
My stay was wonderful, the treatment from the time l first came to my last hour it was really nice! Everything you wished you had walked with but maybe you forgot was made available in your room. I'm definitely gonna yt
1 night trip
Amazing!
My husband and I stayed here 12/01 to 12/03. We loved it so much that we changed our flight back home twice just so we could enjoy paradise a little bit longer! Stein and his sister (I didn't catch this sweet person's name) were so accommodating. They treated us like royalty and made our stay very memorable. The rooms were spotless, bed was comfortable and my favorite were free calls back home to Texas! I was able to call my mother each day to check on my dogs. The room looks better than the pictures.I could never get tired of the home cooked breakfast each morning. We felt very safe in this neighborhood. We are looking forward to many more stays at the Native Abode!
2 night romance trip
A lovely retreat in Bon Accord Village
What can I say more than all the other reviews for this wonderful guesthouse. It is a family run home and everyone there is kind and helpful, willing to transport visitors to the beach, for shopping in the area. The breakfasts are all from local food; most of the fruit on their fruit plate are frm their garden. I loved being able to stroll through the Bon Accord village neighbourhood and see the homes and lifestyle of the people there, and I was perfectly secure. Read all the other glowing reviews, and I will echo them.
5 night trip
Great vacation
There is a reason that the Native Abode is the #1 B&B in Crown Point, Tobago. My wife and I enjoyed our accommodations so much, we extended our stay an extra 3 days, which was the first time we've ever done that in 25 years of marriage. Having read the previous reviews, we decided to see what all the fuss was all about. I must say that the reviews were all spot on. Please read the previous reviews about the Native Abode that comment on the amazing amenities that Kaye, Stein and family provide. You won't be disappointed.
2 night romance trip

Native Abode, Tobago

Is the description of this hotel not correct? Tell us