Also known as
- Parco Principi Hotel Ugento
- Parco Principi Ugento
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
Guests under 12 years old are not allowed in the spa.
For transfers, guests must contact the property 72 hours prior to arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments and can be made by contacting the property before arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property in cash (refer to Mandatory Fees section for fee details). This tax will apply from 15 June to 15 September. Guests exempted from the tax include children under 12 years of age. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For further details, please contact the property using the information contained in the confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.30 per person, per night, up to 7 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
- Resort fee (June - September): EUR 35 per person, per week in summer
Resort fee inclusions:
- Pool access
- Spa access (may be limited)
- Beach access
- Beach loungers
- Fitness center access
- Sporting facilities or equipment
- Children's club/arcade access
- Partner property beach club access
- Shuttle service
Inclusions may be listed elsewhere on the page as free or for a surcharge.
The charges below are included in the total price displayed:
- New Year's Eve gala dinner fee for stays on 31 December
Children's club access is available for an extra charge
Babysitting/childcare is available for an extra charge
Airport shuttle service is offered for an extra charge
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.