Also known as
- Kaga Katayamazu Onsen Kasuikyo
- Kaga Katayamazu Onsen Kasuikyo Hotel
- Katayamazu Onsen
- Katayamazu Onsen Kasuikyo
- Katayamazu Onsen Kasuikyo Hotel
- Kaga Katayamazu Onsen Kasuikyo Inn
- Katayamazu Onsen Kasuikyo Inn
The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
For transfers, guests must contact the property before arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
Reservations are required for massage services and can be made by contacting the property before arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 150 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
Buffet breakfast is offered for an extra charge of JPY 2160 per person (approximately)
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.