All hotels in Jubilee Pocket, Queensland, Australia

3 stars
2614 Shute Harboour RoadPO Box 562, Jubilee PocketQLD4802Australia, ‏800-491-6126
Best Price GuaranteeBest Price Guarantee on hotel bookings. If you find a better price on exactly the same stay, we’ll either match it or give you a coupon. Click below for details.
Good3.9 / 5
59See all 59 Hotels.com reviews
From 128 reviewsTripAdvisor Traveller Rating

Hotel Info: 866-539-8117

from $39
  • Private Room (Large Single Bed)
  • Villa (Self Contained)

• This hotel has 78 rooms

Arriving/leaving

• Check-in time 2 PM-6 PM
  • Check-out time is 10:00 AM
If you are planning to arrive after 6 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
24-hour airport shuttle service is available. Contact the property in advance to get details.

Required at check in

• Credit card or cash deposit required

• Government-issued photo ID required

• Kipara Tropical Rainforest Retreat Aparthotel
  • Kipara Tropical Rainforest Retreat Jubilee Pocket
  • Kipara Tropical Rainforest Retreat

Optional extras

Airport shuttle service is offered for an extra charge of AUD 20 per person (one-way)

In the hotel

Working away
  • Conference space
  • One meeting room
Services
  • Front desk (limited hours)
  • Tours/ticket assistance
  • Laundry facilities
  • Luggage storage
Facilities
  • Safe-deposit box at front desk
  • Designated smoking areas

• Kipara Tropical Rainforest Retreat Aparthotel
  • Kipara Tropical Rainforest Retreat Jubilee Pocket
  • Kipara Tropical Rainforest Retreat

Optional extras

We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.

Recent reviews

Good 3.9 /5 from 59 reviews

Good3.0 / 5
CLEAN BUDGET ACCOMMODATION
I booked into here for 2 nights but actually ended up leaving and booking in elsewhere for the 2nd night. The staff were friendly, and the park was lovely, and the rooms for just a single occupancy were actually very well laid out, however I am a single female travelling on my own, and the first thing I didn't like was that I could not park my car directly outside my room. Secondly, the park must not have been overly busy as it was very quiet and the only people I saw go past my room were single males and I just felt that as we were all in an area that was clearly single accommodation, they would have known I was travelling on my own, and this made me feel uneasy. I also then went for dinner with some friends on my first night who when I told them where I was staying said that they had heard it got a little rough there at times, ie fights, etc. Because it is great value for money, I'd say perhaps the clientele could sometimes be on the lower socio economic side. However, like I say I think in the end I just spooked myself out, as in reality everything was lovely. The only thing with the room was that it smelt very musty the whole time. I would stay there again if I was part of a couple, but probably not again as a single female, as it is also a little bit out of the town centre.
2 night trip
Excellent4.0 / 5
Excellent stay!
Wonderful stay at Kipara! Extremely friendly staff - they drove us to the boat dock a couple of times and helped us book our excursions. Quiet and cute, comfortable bed, nice shower. Would definitely recommend to any budget traveler!!!
2 night family trip
Outstanding5.0 / 5
Jubilee Pocket
great deal just outside of main area of Airlie Beach- worked out great for independent traveler like myself
19 night trip
Excellent4.0 / 5
Affordable, quiet hostel alternative
Simple and clean accommodations. Staff was super friendly and helpful, even gave a lift into town, unsolicited. Located a short bus ride from the frenzy of all of the hostels in town. Highly suitable for a solo traveler; would definitely stay here again.
2 night trip
Outstanding5.0 / 5
Very relaxing place
A rarely quiet, natural accommadation. Two turkeys and a lizard be your neighbors. You will loving this place!!
1 night romance trip

Kipara Tropical Rainforest Retreat, Jubilee Pocket

Is the description of this hotel not correct? Tell us