Also known as
- Lotte City Hotel Kinshicho Hotel Sumida
- Lotte City Hotel Kinshicho Tokyo, Japan
- Kinshicho Hotel
- Kinshicho Lotte City Hotel
- Lotte City Hotel Kinshicho
- Lotte City Hotel Kinshicho Tokyo
- Lotte City Kinshicho
- Lotte City Kinshicho Tokyo
- Lotte Hotel Kinshicho
- Lotte Kinshicho
The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
Parking height restrictions apply.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 200.00 per person, per night
Self parking costs JPY 1500 per night
Buffet breakfast is offered for an extra charge of JPY 1350 per person (approximately)
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.