This motel felt unsafe and was disgustingly dirty. It was like a trash motel.
They first put me in a room under the stairs with a long corridor that felt dangerous. That room was so dusty and dirty, the baseboards in both rooms were covered in filth. They moved me to another room that was so dirty, I refused to shower in there. The bathroom smelled like mold.
The lights were fluorescent, but I left them on all night because I didn’t feel safe.
The drapes did not close all the way. I had to prop them closed with a pillow.
The air conditioning was loud and the toilet kept running in a start-stop manner that thankfully the noise of the air conditioning covered.
I left as soon as I woke up at 5am.
The owner was there when I checked in and drove a Tesla. The rooms were in such a disgusting state that I couldn’t believe the owner drove such a nice car.
Bad vibes. So gross. Which I’d have taken pictures but I was too creeped out.