Also known as
- Eureka Palace
- Eureka Palace Hotel Spa Resort
- Eureka Palace Hotel Spa Resort Syracuse
- Eureka Palace Spa
- Eureka Palace Spa Syracuse
- Eureka Palace Hotel Spa Resort Sicily/Syracuse, Italy
All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Children under 13 years old are not allowed in the fitness facility or spa tub without adult supervision.
Guests under 13 years old are not allowed in the health club.
Children under 13 years old are not allowed in the spa without adult supervision.
Guests under 13 years old are not allowed in the spa.
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments and can be made by contacting the property before arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- A tax is imposed by the city and will be collected at the property. The tax is reduced by 50 percent for stays in January, February, and November. Guests exempt from the tax include residents of Siracusa City, children under 12 years of age, and disabled persons. Please note that other exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Babysitting/childcare is available for an extra charge
Pets are allowed for an extra charge of EUR 20 per pet, per stay
Airport shuttle service is offered for an extra charge of EUR 90 per vehicle (one way)
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.