All hotels in Casal Palocco, Rome, Italy

• This hotel is arranged over 5 floors

Arriving/leaving

• Check-in time starts at 2 PM
  • Check-out time is noon
Airport shuttle service is available on request. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements. Please note: All rooms are equipped with a kitchen or kitchenette. Their use is on request and with a surcharge to be paid directly at check-in.

Required at check in

• Credit card or cash deposit required

• Government-issued photo ID required

• I Triangoli Residence Apartment
  • I Triangoli Residence Rome
  • I Triangoli Residence

Policies

Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.

Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation.

Parking height restrictions apply.

Mandatory fees

You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:

• A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 4 per person, per night, up to 10 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 10 years of age.

Optional extras

Self parking costs EUR 5 per night

Kitchen/kitchenette use is available for an extra charge

Breakfast is offered for an extra charge of EUR 8 per person (approximately)

Babysitting/childcare is available for an extra charge

• I Triangoli Residence Apartment
  • I Triangoli Residence Rome
  • I Triangoli Residence

Policies

Parking height restrictions apply.

Mandatory fees

You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:

Optional extras

Self parking costs EUR 5 per night

Kitchen/kitchenette use is available for an extra charge

Breakfast is offered for an extra charge of EUR 8 per person (approximately)

Babysitting/childcare is available for an extra charge

Airport shuttle service is offered for an extra charge

We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.

Recent reviews

Excellent 4.0 /5 from 96 reviews

Outstanding5.0 / 5
Great for the price.
Clean apartment style rooms and gated. 20 minutes from the airport. Parking was free. Would definitely stay there again.
1 night trip with friends
Great property, hard location
This, was by far one of my favorite hotels in all of Italy. Large room, seating area, very clean. It's a 25 minute taxi ride from the airport. Which is about the same distance to central Rome. Not much near the hotel, kind of on its own.
1 night trip
Excellent4.0 / 5
It was great and very comfortable. It had all the facilities and amenities necessary for a long stay. I will highly recommend it.
1 night family trip
Good family hotel appartment
I stayed with my two boys in one of the apartments. Adequate size and convenient to have a small kitchen, although no oven. I liked the fact that there was a washing machine and small patio to dry clothes. Only real criticism is that the sofa bed was very uncomfortable as I could feel the springs poking through the mattress. Reception and restaurant staff spoke excellent English.
3 night trip
Good3.0 / 5
OK Hotel
We wanted to stay near the airport, but it was 30 minutes away. It looks much closer on a map! We also took a while to find the hotel because we had poor directions fr getting off the motorway. There is nothing of note in the area as it is a mainly residential area. They put us in to an apartment room which was nice. But, there was not even a drinking glass or tea spoon in the room. They had all been cleared out because apparently we got the room as a hotel room. And no ice because the ice machine in the bar had broken down The washing machine had no door. The staff were helpful There are a few restaurants nearby and they looked good. In future I would go for somewhere a little closer to the airport. I should add that the hotel was modern and the room was comfortable, notwithstanding my other comments
1 night romance trip

I Triangoli Residence, Casal Palocco

Is the description of this hotel not correct? Tell us