Also known as
- Scandic Berlin
- Scandic Berlin Potsdamer Platz
- Scandic Potsdamer Platz
- Scandic Potsdamer Platz Hotel
- Scandic Potsdamer Platz Hotel Berlin
- Scandic Berlin Potsdamer Platz Hotel Berlin
If you require a visa to enter the country, your property may be able to help with the supporting documents needed to obtain one. To learn more, you can reach out to the property via the contact details included on your booking confirmation. The property may charge for this assistance, even if you end up cancelling your reservation. All arrangements are solely between the property and yourself.
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation.
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- A city tax is imposed by the city of Berlin. Business travelers with proof of business-related travel are exempt from this tax. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Early check-in can be arranged for an extra charge
Late check-out can be arranged for an extra charge
The spa is accessible for EUR 15 per person, per night
Self parking costs EUR 22 per day with in/out privileges
Rollaway beds are available for EUR 20.0 per night
Buffet breakfast is offered for an extra charge of EUR 12 per person (approximately)
Pets are allowed for an extra charge of EUR 10 per pet, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.